Searching for perfect Valentine’s Day presents?
How about our special book collection: The Valentine’s Day Red Books (Fiction, Non-fiction, red covers!), The Passionate Red Books (romance!), The Essence-of-Spring (it’s coming!), Childrens: A Child’s Garden of Wonder, or Pop Up Books? After the latest round of snow, sleet and ice, we are officially on the March 20th Spring Countdown: 40days to go until Spring! Now is the perfect time to plan your spring and summer gardens. Check out our gardening books, or practical yard tips (green books!).
How do I Love Thee? Here are 10 Ways to Show It From the Friends!
1. Friends Membership Book Lover Category!
2. Friends Bookstore Gift Certificate
3. Friends Bookstore Second Saturday BookSale book -bring food item for Channel One!
4. Donate books/magazines, etc (clear out that space!) and receive a tax write off!
5. Volunteer at the Rochester Public Library!
6. Join us at the next Visiting Author Series:
7. Buy a bottle of wine :: Be heart healthy – drink red wine! Give the perfect gift too! Support the Library with the purchase of our red wines (cabernet and merlot) at Andy’s Liquor!
8. BUY a book of choice in the Friends Bookstore (fiction, nonfiction, romance)
9. BUY the latest magazines, used cds or vhs tapes!
10. Make a donation in his or her name to the Friends of the Rochester Public Library to help support many of our community programmes.
Don’t forget Chocolate Hearts 😉
We’re keeping this blog post short and sweet~~basically a reminder about Valentine’s Day presents!